Strong Research, Potent Innovation
Pravara Rural College of Pharmacy, Loni started operating in 1987 with just 5 teachers and 19 students across 4 departments. As of 2019-20, we have 25 teachers educating 352 students.
Rated as One of India’s Top 75 Pharmacy Colleges by the Career Guidance 360 magazine, we are the first college in SP Pune University to conduct an International Pharmacology Conference. Pravara Rural College of Pharmacy, Loni is also the first Pharmacy College to win the “Nirmal College Award” by the Maharashtra Govt.
Our focus on holistic student development has earned us funding from Department of Science and Technology (DST), Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), University Grants Commission (UGC), and Board of College and University Development (BCUD).
We have developed a robust alumni network and state-of-the-art infrastructure. We also organize regular seminars, workshops, and conferences sponsored by ICMR, SP Pune University, UGC, and AICTE.
- WiFi Campus
- Facilitation Center for Admissions
- Educational Loan Assistance from Nationalized Banks for poor and needy students
- Excellent Medical facilities at the neighbouring Pravara Medical Hospital, Loni
- Earn and Learn Scheme
To enable prosperity by promoting pharmacy education in India and strengthening the pharmacy profession through the use of indigenous resources for the benefit of mankind with reference to health care management and welfare of rural population.
To introduce excellence in Pharmacy education through quality instruction, infrastructure, highly qualified and experienced faculty, and learning resources to meet the needs of students in pursuit of their knowledge, as well as to promote entrepreneurial abilities in students and make them competent pharmacists with a focus on indigenous resources.
- To educate and train pharmacists to cater to the needs of rural students.
- To promote use of indigenous resources for pharmaceuticals industry.
- To create excellent research center at college to provide numerous innovative research methods for developing Institute-Industrial linkages.
- To develop consortium for consultancy service in education, training, and health care related to pharmacy.
- To expand the global linkages by attracting international scientific forums for collaborative educational programs.